Tuesday, July 31, 2012

PITBULL

Wally Mart had some contest that whatever store got the most likes on FB, then Pitbull would go there.  They probably didn't plan on it being in Kodiak!  Apparently someone thought it would be funny to send him someplace remote - that would be us! 

I was not planning on going, but I was invited by Rickhart to photograph the Alutiiq Dancers. Seemed like fun, so I went.

 Professional crews there to document the publicity event.

 This chick is CLEARLY not from Kodiak! How did she get her lips so pink? All black with hot pink lips I could not pull off, but she definitely has the features for it! Awesome.

 The kids were having a good time!

Samoan dancers 
Basically the event included local performers and Pitbull just being here to smile and joke a lot. He then went to Wally Mart to meet employees or something.

 Pitbull got the key to the city!  I was impressed with how well Pat Branson did. She and Pitbull had quite the flirty rapport.

 He also got a pair of fake XtraTuffs...

 became a honorary Wally Mart employee...


 held babies! and much more. Then he was gone!


With the Kodiak Drummers

2 comments:

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

OMG! you got the best pitbull pics yet!!! Wow!! Great photos, Marnie!

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

I went to your blog on my own and went to comment and saw that my wife beat me to it. GREAT photos! Patrick