Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"What's a week-end?"

 Weekends are weird for me. The busy week comes slamming to a halt, Abby usually goes to dad's, and I am left to deal with me. I am usually tired and I spend a bit of time on sleep, especially this time of year when it is dark a lot. Friday I actually got a table and chairs - a place to sit and eat, for more than one person. Unfortunately I hit my head unloading the table. Luckily, I did not get a concussion. I was very happy about that!
On Saturday I woke up, did yoga and walked, took Abby to dance and had a mandatory nap!  I should have spent the evening doing pottery or something, but instead we went to Tim's parents and then Abby and I visited with Amy and Miso Chorizo (the Chihuahua).  It was good to get some girl time.
 

 Sunday started out well. Did yoga, showered, made waffles, and then Pasagshak! It was nice out. Not windy or rainy. Overall an excellent visit, albeit somewhat brief because of the lack of daylight.




 We even happened to go at low tide, which is ideal, because it's necessary for hitting my favorite spots.

 Very foamy. That foam is a foot high or so.

 Abby is a good poser. Sometimes her smile is subdued, sometimes she makes funny faces, and in rare moments, I capture her natural "I am not posing" smile.

Overall a good day. That evening we went to Tim's parents again (I love them!), I dropped him off so he could do some stuff. He came back late, but I got up to hang with him for a bit. Then, out of the blue, he mentally freaked out. He has been rather overwhelmed since the fire, but his behavior was very uncool.  Funny, earlier that day I made Abby promise to have "no crazy boyfriends" when she goes up. How ironic. Anyway, as you promised Abby, they cannot be like Lou the dog, crazy, but sooo cute! Or like Timmy, who rocks my world.


No comments: