Saturday, July 27, 2013

Berry fever

 Me, just chillin' on this tire. Waiting for Rickhart to go salmonberry picking.

 And he goes for it! He was all up on the steep hillside, like a lil' monkey, getting the best berries.

 I stayed down low and still got some descent ones. 
I do not like road berries. I don't want all the dust, but I've been frustrated as I am READY to start picking, and the patches I go to are not ripe. These are road berries. I was all bummed at first, but I ate a few, and holy moly, they are goooood. I ate some more, and before I knew it I had a bucket of awesome berries!  I probably won't go back to get more road berries, but it satisfied my berry fever. I even have this inkling that they may be some of the best berries I get!


  Even Lou like berries!


 Lou is too cute. Too bad Timmy doesn't like Lou. 

Check out all the fireweed on the hillside! Purple hills.

No comments: