Sunday, July 6, 2014

Juneau 3

 On our way to Juneau we stopped in Anchorage and got to visit with Lou the Dog and his family.


 It was hot! I laid in a lounge chair.

 We didn't go shopping or go to a museum, I got wrangled into making an apple pie!!!

Abby drew her first guinea pig. 

 We went to Juneau so I could work at the State Museum helping them move all of their collections. They are tearing down the old building, and erecting a new one in its place, so it all had to go! They worked on the move for over a year.

 In the evenings Abby and I got to hang out in Juneau, which right now is my favorite American city. People live, work and play downtown - a real city!



Parts of downtown Juneau have literally been taken over by the temporary summer cruise ship business.

 However, sacrificing a few blocks seems worth not only the economic benefit, but also the beautification aspects. Two things Kodiak is lacking.

 Abby and I staged this photo for grandmum and grandad, she is saying "Grandmum and dad, I am ready to go in a cruise!"

My happy bella.

No comments: