Monday, August 4, 2014

Where did it go?

 This is where I want to be, in the end. Right in this spot. Gibson. Patch of kelp.



 Not too sure where the summer went. I definitely did not get my fill yet. Last year it was so hot and we ere at the beach for two weeks straight. Even the tide lined up to be there at low tide like every night. Not sure how that was possible, but it happened. This year it's gone by too fast.

I try at indoor activities, but I am not so good at being crafty! We did not finish this make n bake.  The beads kept popping out and then you just had to start over....I have a strategy in my mind now, but we have yet to get back to it.

I had acquired some awesome kids craft stuff when we got stuck in Juneau, but then left it on the airplane. I cried!  We don;t have these things in Kodiak and I am not an online shopper. It was demoralizing recognizing the seemingly bleak availability of cool stuff in Kodiak. Anyhoo, I ordered some things on the line since Abby was also pretty upset about losing her new crafts!  

No comments: