Wednesday, February 11, 2015

 Urg, how many more photos of mossy rectangles???

 Well, I'm having fun. I mean look how dark it is in the full light.

 And the bear. Don't see it? Well, there's Safeway bag poo right on top of the footprint of the structure. I can imagine the bear with the buoy. The first time I saw a bear he was laying on his back tossing a bear, I mean beer, can around.

 Try walking through this is summer. It's kind of intimidating now.

 The squeak of the half fallen tree, eerily calling, an ear titillating summon.

 
 The bear trail goes right over the pits in pit-city.

 Pit -city. On the other side the pits were associated with small structures. Why 40 or something tanks or whatnot here?

 For the housing below? Not only the amount, but the random layout of the pits is unusual.

 wooden pipe

 where did that go to? It's a swamp. What is below the swamp?
 

 Typical Kodiak - lovely beach, nearby gravel pit, power lines, WWII control, and efficient energy.

 rest
 
 love
 
peace, piece of me

my universe. tiny little speck.

No comments: