Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sushi


 Abby's favorite food.
So ready to eat sushi, I forgot to take a picture before we destroyed it all! Abby likes bagel roll (smoked salmon, cream cheese), crunchy shrimp, and the Coastie roll. Powerhouse is by far the best restaurant in Kodiak. Very high quality sushi. You can't say "high quality" in regards to a lot of the other food in town, not that there's much! I have learned to cook a little since being here. Wish I had more time to cook. In reality, by the time we get home, I cook, clean, laundry, homework, bath, bed! What?! Boo hiss. So, I only cook from mostly-scratch twice a week at most, with leftovers of course, then the rest is processed/prepared food.  A lot healthy, but sometimes McOno's it is! 

Abby wants to go on the Tusty. Nope, never been on the Kodiak ferries. The SW has better options. There is more than one destination. Well, we have two options, if you want to travel four days to Dutch Harbor. I've heard it's pretty, and they have a lot of WWII stuff. The part of me with EOG (early onset grumpiness) says I am too busy with work and volunteer activities. The other part just looked up how many miles it cost to fly one way.....

No comments: