Friday, April 24, 2015

Elephant

Bring your elephants!

Or just a boat load of ammo
 
Oh look, you can actually see the rain! Thank you.

Movie set

See doorway and semi-subterranean structure.

Crawl into...not sure about these.
One deeply buried
 

One now exposed. Not made of the Armco so not a magazine or maybe? or? hmm. These are near the other two Panama mounts for the 155mm guns.
A lot of the questions I have asked in the past I have determined. Like pit city as foxholes. Building #s etc.
 
Oh look and there's Puffin. Soooo still deciding what to write about next, so many options. 8 I have thought of so far.

How many names? BC, DEC, HDOP, oh, another three digit one I saw today, BES. All the same dang structure, different purposes.


FLOWER POWER. Literally. 69 original.

1966. That's where that puzzle piece went. I was lookin for that, right up in the sky.
 
Good condition except ceiling. Now I see why the HDCP one partially collapsed.. The rebar visible. Most I have seen the concrete is a little better. I think this one might be earlier, different concrete batch...

The remains of the P&S.
There are so many pictures I have not shared. So if you feeling likes it's too much, keep in mind I have spared you.

No comments: