Sunday, October 25, 2015

Phone photos


Being one-eyed I thought he would have been adopted a long time ago. Mr. Wink aka Winkles aka Stinky Wink.  Not sure what his name really is...He's older, has bear patches in his old man knees, yellow teeth, a fishy breath I appreciate, and he sleeps...a lot. He silent chirps at birds just like Basil used to. Sleeps with us. I enjoy having him, but I miss Basil. It is hard to describe her energy, her soul.

Abby is taking horse care/ horseback riding lessons at the Mission. She feeds and brushes them and is learning basic riding. She wants to be a veterinarian.
 


She is getting so big! Not my baby anymore. We have so much fun together. Yesterday we worked on creating a book character (Pete the Cat) on a pumpkin for school.
 

Why not?

Drugs make your brain stuffy: Bring a stuffed animal.

No comments: