Friday, November 27, 2015

Out of order

The tree blew over revealing corrugated roof of a Quonset hut or other structure. I am not familiar with this part and the cleaning seemed long for a hut.

I thought I might be close with the ducting, but there is a chest freezer and car nearby. It looks period though.

I thought it might be the ducting to a facility that may have already been located. I may have been standing on top of it, but I was afraid to walk over the roof as I know there are vents. I could not find the road and that's how I find sites.
 
There is a road I could have taken as a second try, but I could not bring myself to stay in the area. I see bear signs all the time. I know they are close and I normally shrug it off and push on, being aware and loud. I just got spooked this time. This is a small bear and they are generally more curios than older ones. Although, I keep telling myself I have never seen any!

All kind of prints around. Ermine, fox, rabbit, deer, birds.
 

No comments: