Friday, April 8, 2016

This is important


Being with Abigail. 
Life is crazy. Between work and meetings I barely get to spend time with her except when I am dead dog tired. I am getting old. I am! I have aged a lot, and realize if we are going to do fun things together, considering my getting older and she is "great to be 8", then now is the time. Going away for a week to Waikiki is our most fun time together. Pearl Harbor, zoo, aquarium, beach, sand sun, fun! No waking up early and running around like a chicken without my head all day! We even had time to talk about how I can be her receptionist at her vet clinic (she is going to be a veterinarian) when I get older. I told her how I old I would be by the time she would own her own clinic, and I said I hoped I would still be around, and she shed a tear, gave me a hug, and said "I hope so too".






No comments: