Thursday, May 14, 2009

An eerie fog rolled in yesterday sunny afternoon.

This type of pic is what every family in Kodiak has posted on their blog right now - beach time! This is not a common pic for Abby, she does not sit. Only to eat. That is it. Oh, and when I take her on a walk in the stroller.  I take her on a walk just to make her sit.  It calms her down and I exercise - win win.

Abby will not let me wash her hair, well, she did, but she screamed and cried, not in a I'm defying you way, but in a I am terrified way. I think this may take years to solve. I wish I hadn't let it get so bad, but what do I know about the horrors of getting water in the eyes? I had no idea it scared her that bad. Not fun. Zoila put her hair up - too cute! - too bad Abby won't let ME do it.

Omg, could this be an actual Brownie family portrait?

No comments: