Saturday, January 25, 2014

Caught Up, being a Seaton

There are certain activities that come with being with a Seaton...

like working at the fireworks stand!

I am not a big firework fan, but I LOVE working at the stand. It is one of my favorite activities. Sometimes I get to do my other favorite activity at the stand. And lots of people like fireworks. That's Abby's BFF Marcus in the foreground. I didn't even realize it when I took the pic.

Being a Seaton also comes with family. I love Timmy's parents, and Uncle Dan has never picked on me! By golly everyone else gets it, but not me!

We go to the beach to explore and let off fireworks. 

Being with Timmy means I am a follower.

And take pictures of whatever he's working on.

Eyeball him from a distance and watch him move. There is something about the way he moves, and the way he speaks. He can be creatively articulate. He is also a royal pain in my ass.

Neat picture ops arise at times.




At some point though I must get a little delirious (often after 2am) and somehow think it's a good idea to selfie with a big buoy (?). Big buoy next to head - both filled with air?! hahahaha. oh boy, I mean oh buoy.

I am finally caught up with entries and can move on to 2014!

No comments: