Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pasagshak

 

 I decided Abby and I needed a Pasagshak getaway.  I do not make it out there enough. A piece from my car fell off the last time I went, so I just can't take the risk. I borrowed a friend's truck, and off we went!

 
 We spent a lot of time at "work", making sand drawings and selling them to each other.


 We explored, finding "cool stuff" like this round rock imbedded in a round rock. Abby said she had the most fun she's ever had there, which is awesome!  We definitely had a great day together. Lots of hugs and snuggles, LOTS of talking (on her part), and overall good times.


I used to take her picture by this one rock every time we went, but after a major landslide, that rock and a huge section of beach we used to play in is buried.





 Marston matting used as fence (photo above).

 My dream house, again. Much bigger now with an addition of a second story bedroom and an arctic entry.
 

 Complete with a cat like Basil.

 Great view for doing dishes. 


 We caught the last bit of sun at the Olds River. One of my favorite spots on Earth.

 
 
 She played with ice. Her little fingers were so red and cold afterwards.

 

 
 No salmon yet.








No comments: