Thursday, December 25, 2014

Harbor Lights 2014

As a Maritime Museum board VP, I am one of the main organizers for the Harbor Light Festival. It takes a lot to create an event that is in multiple locations, requiring others to voluntarily decorate, for 500 people. Both years have been fabulous.

 Had a little snafu the day before the event. I had all the beverages in my trunk, which lock unexpectedly broke! Tim took apart the back seats.

The manufacturing label for the seat was still there! Look at the old paper, and it was made in the USA. Yep, even the foam, which you now couldn't get made in the USA if you tried I bet.

 My car is a classic really. They don't make em' like this anymore.

 Ah, a man in my trunk!







 The harbor looked fabulous and I think most everyone had a great time. It's a small thing really, I mean, I'm not ending hunger or battling corporation giants, oh wait, I did do the latter to some minor success. I'll maybe write about that later.



No comments: