Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fireworks and pie

Abby and I baked pies for Christmas. So funny, she'll help me with making the whole pie, but she still doesn't eat all the crust!

Everyone got a little something from Santa. Me an orange and nuts (as traditional), Basil treats, and Abby  books.

Abby got a boat load, or plane full, or gifts from grandmum and granddad. 

Dark days of December. I don't know if you could call 4:30pm "nights".

One of the things I did on break was rearrange slightly, go through stuff, get rid of stuff. One item to go is this box since Abby has had since she was 2.

Basil liked it too, but it has to go. Strange, how sentimental I could be about a box. 

Love Basil's little curly belly fur. 

The rest of break went to the fireworks stand. 


Chinese taking us over one cute panda at a time, then come the tanks. 


No comments: