Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome!


After years of wondering what was blogging and then why people blogged, I actually started enjoying some of my friends' blogs, and then, the final straw, the Saltonstalls (I work with Patrick and Zoya was instrumental in helping Abigail come into the world) print out there blog as a journal. I have struggled to keep up with Abby's baby book. While the first six months are complete with photos, I have yet had a chance to pick out photos and get them printed for the second half. I will do this, but wow, long term posting pics and milestones online and then printing and binding the blog I think might be easier. Keep in mind started this almost a month ago and have only posted one video that is four months old!

I am hoping this blog will be easier for you to keep up with Abby's lighting fast growth, and while I think about you often, keeping in touch is hard. I work, I take care of Abby, I do pottery, and clean, and that is more than I have time for. Please keep emailing me, I really do think of you often. I hope you enjoy my entries.

No comments: