Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have been busy painting the kitchen, or at least grumbling about painting the kitchen. The color I picked out, Pelican Bluff, ended up being "urple" on the walls (lavender, with a touch of urgh, like Barney barfed). We took the paint back and had them create a custom color (aka, please dump some yellow in this). Shawen labeled it dysfunctional gray (because of my dysfunctional color picking out ability, etc.). I am dubbing it sick seashell.
No, really, it's a lovely neutral color (at least there is a color instead of white, and it's not gray, it has a touch of mauve, a tad of peach, a dollop of stormy cloud, or perhaps that's sapphire, with a hint of beige?). If I ever finish, I mean, when I finish in three days, perhaps you can come and see it.

No comments: