Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's been a week.  A week of feeling like I have a weight pressing on my chest. But this blog is supposed to be about......  

My cat! Well, he's still kickin', but I can see him starting to slow down, so his time in near.  Soon enough I will no longer hear his impetuous mewing, but will be inflicted with his white shed fur forever.
Still looking for trouble.

Kodiak - holy cow, it's Spring?! Not warm, but light out all the hours I am awake. I enjoy hearing the seagulls squawk as they hover over the channel.  Kodiak is quiet when the wind isn't blowing.  I can hear someone's footsteps a block away (a form of measurement of someone who obviously grew up in the city).  The cool air feels good on my face, but I still need gloves and a scarf.  Abby and I have hit the playground twice already.  She loves it, and screams and kicks when we leave.

Abby is amazing.  So bella, and so hyper.

Do I need a caption for this?! 
 Perhaps you can come up with something funny....

No comments: