Saturday, August 14, 2010

My parents made it in to Kodiak just in time - the last sunny day before this drench! I wonder how long this will last? Will they see a day of sun? Not sure, it seems unlikely, but we're staying busy.

Abby is very happy to have them here. It means extra attention and presents EVERYDAY. She wakes up saying "Grandmum and Grandad are here."

So far we have been to the touch tank, the pool, a lecture at the museum, the library, and on a walk in the forest. We have cooked chicken picatta, spaghetti with meat sauce, and tomorrow will be Szechuan chicken. Tonight my mom and I are going with three of my friends for cheesecake at the Chart Room. Tomorrow church and not sure what else. We have been staying in the house, coloring, reading, and watching Dora and Wubzy. While that is just fine, if the rain lifted, I wouldn't mind! It would be nice to go to the beach at least once.

No comments: