Friday, August 20, 2010

We did so much in the last few days it's hard to remember. It was sunny, but WINDY! We drove up Pillar Mtn to see the wind turbines. Abby was scared and cold so mom took her back to the car while Morgan and I explored with the rest of the thirty people up there. It was so funny driving up and down the mountain, my mom kept saying "Be careful, don't fall off the cliff!"

I think we did pretty much everything while they were here. We missed a few museums and whatnot, and our extremely rainy trip to Pasagshak was definitely amiss, but overall we had a great time together.

For some reason, all I remember right now is the five pounds I gained and the four desserts still left in my fridge - banana pudding, butterscotch pie, super fudge brownies, AND chocolate chip cookies! AH!

No comments: