Monday, September 6, 2010

We have been staying busy - state fair, with a blue and red ribbon for me for pottery, duck quacking, goat feeding, and bunny petting for Abby, as well as dancing, a super large lollipop that would have lasted forever, but got taken away after an hour, and lots of rain;
picnic, more dancing, sunshine, but had to leave when she got out during musical chairs, she could not grasp the whole "you're out" thing;
playground, including chasing shadows;
today though, I am SICK. So, although I have done laundrey, including putting it away, grocery shopping, pottery, made fried green tomatos (green tomatos in Kodiak?!!! A first in five years), and taken care of Abby all day, I have finally succumbed to the fact I can't do everything. We did not make it to the beach, nor have I done yoga, swimming, or walking, and housework, not so much.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Ribbons for your pottery!!! which ones???

Marnie said...

Starfish pitcher and tsunami ware vase.