Saturday, October 2, 2010

Graphically sick

Been sick for too long. I can't tell you what's wrong with me, altough after some some nurse mom consulting and google reading I have a clue. I am not sure when it started (months ago in a lesser degree???), see I am nursing two problems at once - sinus infection and the "other one". Symptoms are: start to feel funny (hard to explain), start to feel dizzy, limbs feel cold and numbish, feel weak, heart races, feel REAL faint (one description I read with similar symptoms said"feel impending death" and "feels like poisoned"), must lay down, have a movement of the ol' bowels (4/5 times, ok tmi), and then feel real empty, need to eat, and super super weak, must rest for hours. I have been to the ER once, dr. three times, and missed two days of work so far. May not sound like much, much it means I feel baaad. I also sometimes feel dizzy before or after I eat, and it has nothing to do with blood sugar. I know I was suffering from dehydration in Fairbanks, and have high levels of protein in my blood. Although, I feel normal right now. Nice eh? I like this feeling normal. I can't imagine why people have problems if they're heathly. Life simple when healthy. Must remember this if I ever recover, once and for all!

No comments: