Saturday, June 4, 2011

Swimming

Been swimming in kakanaq discs this week at work! I'm enjoying the Karluk One Carlia'arluku project, but my eyes are starting to get crossed!

In other news, holy smidgens, what hasn't happened?! I haven't posted anything here, but I believe tis about time. Shawen and I officially "broke-up" in February. He has been picking on me ever since to put it mildly. I am now, dating, well, um, kicking it with a fisherman - tall, blond, Captain Hottie. There is at least 10 entries that need to be written about all of this, but you know, people apparently like their privacy. Funny, cause everybody knows everything here already! I can definitely tell you I learned the hard way what a small town it is, and I am treading water in which I am unfamiliar. Both of which make me uneasy at times, but my insecurities are not outweighing the fun I am having! I can for once appreciate what I have when I have it, and not worry SO much about what I don't have.

In other major news, Shawen has a broken back, yes, a broken vertebra, and is having major surgery today. And Hottie leaves for fishing soon. So, as much as life has been tossed around, it will seemingly go back to just Abby and I again! I am looking forward to playground and beach time, as well as getting back to pottery and swimming. Abby is who is important! She is the ruler of this land o'mine.

No comments: