Friday, August 5, 2011

Pura Vida

Wasn't last year's resolution pura vida? Well, this dude is livin' it! And when I'm with him, I feel it.

Captain Hottie, sometimes known for his appearance on Deadliest Catch season two, which he does not flaunt, is perhaps better recognized for his happy go lucky life - fishing, growing own food, investing in stock market, traveling, diving, hording ammo and killing animals to eat, protesting China and complaining about the harbormaster, reading, pots, and pretty kitties - did I miss anything?!

My friends call him Tomcat Junkfood, cause that's what he is. So good, but can you really live on junk food and count on a tomcat? There is a definite end. Why is that so bad?! Oh yep, I would be choosing loneliness and impending heartbreak. On the other hand, he is doing ME A FAVOR by keeping me around. After all, I have been initiated into his fishing boat club, and when he's done all the girls end up on anti-depressants, with an addiction, or leave town with their head hung in shame. It has nothing to do with him of course, and by keeping me as his proverbial Tuesday and Friday date he is saving me from this fate.

Beer good. I heart the brewery.

He is amazing to watch. The way he carries himself, speaks, and the workings of his mind are brilliant. I just want to record it in my mind forever. I will be 80 and thinking of him as Santa, sans the pants. What?! Come on, Mom's would so pay for that. No need for crab fishing and hard work, he can take his charm and make money and get some. He just has it like that. He's Tom. A real Prince Charming. Ok, so he lives in LaLa land where there are no problems in his little happy f' kingdom on the hill, and if there are, get out or he'll taze you!

And he takes me nice places too, like the harbor restroom.
I kid, I kid.

Normally we make dinner at his place, but this was my initiation dinner on the GB.

I like the views out the window, and the camera Patrick gave me takes amazing night photos.




I dropped my lens cap down here, oops.
I might as well toss in my dull grey battered heart too.

No comments: