Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We got a little snow. 11 inches balancing on the railing!
Last night we got 6 inches in a few hours, followed by rain. it has caused much havoc - swimming pools in the road ways, 5 foot snow berm to *#^! shovel, 3 boats capsized in the harbor - not cool dude!

Russian Christmas Vespers, followed by Starring at the museum. If you don't know what starring is by now, you have some catching up to do!
http://www.alutiiqmuseum.org/exhibits/electronic-exhibits/281-orthodoxy-in-alutiiq-life.html



Starring was the highlight of the weekend. I didn't do a whole lot else. Went out to dinner with a friend to celebrate his birthday. Besides that, slept. I am going off a medication, and it is kicking my ass. I feel alright so far today....probably three months more to go before I feel "normal" again!

No comments: