Monday, January 2, 2012

Why hello 2012

Sorry, no profound resolution to share as of yet. I know I ended the year well! Spent the day watching zombie show. Ooooooarhhh. Then that night grilled prosciutto wrapped scallops, moose sausage and portobellos, purple mashed garlic potatoes, a sixty dollar bottle of New Zealand white wine, some HotCat, followed by Ben and Jerry's and port! How so utterly indulgent. Oh my!

New Year's Eve took Abby to see the light show on Otmeloi. Hearing her squeal with delight is all the Xmas present I needed. Then went to MJ's for the big bash. Talked to mojoceratops and danced with the ladies - all with no photos though! Brought the camera, then forgot to take photo, then forgot camera.

Last night I was all alone. Watched Masterpiece, how lovely. Shawen actually finally got laid. Why the hell does that bother me?!!?? He's been harassing me for weeks - calling me a whore. You would think I would be WELL over that. Oi.

Tonight I think a movie is in order. There is finally a kid's movie in town.

In hindsight, wish I would have taken Abby to Ohio for my break. It has been cold as bleep, and kind of, well, slow - Kodiak style. In Ohio, balmy. We could have gone hiking and all kinds of stuff. Instead, here I am at work, and whoops, today is a holiday! Oh well. I didn't want to see anyone anyway. Woke up with nightmares about not finishing a grant project and needed to convince Jill to paint, but of course, she has her own ideas about paint, and there was some mild miscommunication, but it worked out cause, duh, Jilly's right.

No comments: