Monday, April 9, 2012

Abby is taking swim lessons for two weeks. She thought she looked so funny with her cap on!


Easter weekend was good for Abby. She got to go on an Easter egg hunt, color eggs, and she got some presents from the Easter Bunny and grandmum (I think she wanted another one, maybe the bunny will have to hide something so well she'll find it later). At church the kids did their bell performance. Abby is a good bell ringer. Basically, Major Cathy holds up cards with colors on then, and the kids ring the bell if their color is on the card. Abby is so good, she recognizes when she makes a mistake.

No family here, so no plans for Easter. I was sick/tired/busy all week so I never got to the store. When I went on Sunday, there were no hams or anything like that left. I ended up inviting Lou and Hart over, which was nice. Lou will be staying with us again this week.

No comments: