Friday, February 21, 2014

Renderings


 Did I mention Abby went ice skating for the first time?!  I have never seen her try so hard at something.  She has been drawing pics of ice skating and totally into the Olympics ice skating. She also likes the snowboarding, but "not the kind with the sticks" (skiing).

 The Nutcracker. 
She still likes the Nutcracker.



 They have been making these books in school.

 That totally looks like Basil too! With the tuft of fur on her cheeks and the black stripe down her back and tail. I am proud of Abby because she spelled "bazsl" herself, by sounding out the word. K, now, I did not even know my alphabet in Kindergarten (that I recall), let alone begin to read and write! "This" and "is" and "go" and "feel" and.....are all easy words MOM!

 Gggrrrrl power!


No comments: