Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mommy had a good Father's Day. Started slightly rough, but after a lunch of salad with ribeye and blue cheese dressing and rhubarb crisp for dessert, things seemed to improve. I tried my hardest to get a sun burn and heat stroke during our two-ish hours of steaming hot sun, which is a hard goal to accomplish in Kodiak. I may be a slight shade darker then translucent, like semi-translucent, perhaps.
After nap/down time (oh thank goodness), we were refreshed and Abby and I went on a walk (I walk, she sits) to the playground, right after I had a dinner of coffee with sugar and cream, chili with hot sauce, and Dots fruity candy - yes, wow. Then a quick trip to the candy store (Wal-Mart) for diapers, where I splurged and got Abby a Wow Wow Wubzy book and I got myself an entire magazine about the sexy stars of the Twilight saga (ha!). After Pillars I haven't read anything. That's the mood I've been in, which corresponds to the shit that's been going, but as Scarlet said, "Tomorrow is another day" and indeed if it's like today, it will be good. Oh yes, did some other stuff too ;)

No comments: