Friday, January 7, 2011

Leak

There is a fuel leak at my house, and I can't stay there. It's been going on for awhile, but no one could really figure out what was going on. At this point, as the entire house reeks. There is an obvious leak. The tank is probably leaking and running in over the slab. Anyway, I can't stay there. So where do I stay? With Shawen.

Shawen and I go up and down. There are good times, but we get to a point where we decide, you know, let's not do this anymore, and then something happens - I hurt my back, get sick for two months, etc. Is this a sign we are supposed to be together or a sick joke?

We love each other, but argue and miscommunicate too much. We have been getting along sooo much better this past year, but definitely not enough. I say it's him, he's says it's me. He says she says.... It's him. It's my blog, I can do that.

It seems like something is always going on, in one way or another. Fuel leak now, Abby got kicked out of daycare last week. Yep, for real. Her and another little girl where ganging up and causing havoc. The daycare provider blamed Abby. Abby can be challenging. Her behavior is sometimes extreme, but she is 3. She is just getting to know her emotions. I think her being ousted is more a reflection of the provider (I can think of another situation this applies to in regards to myself and being booted). This provider is better with 4+ years. Some providers are all about babies, babies, babies. Some providers only take kids older than 2. This one is really good for preschool age. Anyway, it meant a quick change to yet another daycare. She is back at a Spanish speaking one. Abby says the provider is nice and she definitely seems to have fun. The only problem is that once again there is NO structure. Hopefully when Shawen figures out his school schedule, we can get her into preschool environment again, if of course, his schedule allows for that. Long story...

Kind of feels like my brain is leaking out my ears!

No comments: