Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend fun

Sunday was a great day. We did not do the usual Church and swimming, and rather than explain why, I'll just tell you about our fantastic day.

First, Abby got to play with her friend from the daycare she is no longer going to. They have known each other for awhile, so Abby was invited over. They were so excited to see each other. They gave each other a HUGE hug. The provider admitted that her and the other little girl together are just combined trouble! She said they definitely should not hang out in high school!

I went and dealt with stupid stuff, and then squeezed in a quick ten minute visit to the beach. The sun, oh glorious sun!

I picked Abby up and had to take her to the playground to get her to leave. Oh sun, glorious sun!

After an interlude and lunch, I crashed out and slept. Fat and happy nap!

Then by the time I got up, Abby went down for a nap, so I took a walk to say goodbye to Mr. Sun.

Finally. we went to see Tangled. I was excited about the popcorn and candy, but best of all was the warm fuzzies. Abby sat in my lap and I enjoyed her smile, laughter, warmth, soft hair and skin, her smell, ok, bare with me, it was fuzzy warm snuggliness. I was not the only one with feelings. Shawen started to tear up at the end! He wondered if took his meds right, but chalked it up to the fact that the movie was really good. Hee hee.

Pictures later.

No comments: