Saturday, October 22, 2011

My gift to Abby on her fourth birthday will be a camera - a kid's camera. I probably could have got her a "real" camera for the price (well, almost), but it should be fine. The whole point of this blog is to document Abby's life. I know that much of what I write does not pertain to Abby. For example, she did not go to Ouzinkie, but I hope she will learn from my experiences. There is nothing like first hand lessons, but we absorb something from reading books right? Mine just happens to be a bit more mundane and not fabricated, only interpreted via my mind.

This year she will get a camera. So her pics will start appearing. We will work on this for a few years together. I imagine by the time she is nine, she will be the main contributor. I will be a guest author once and awhile if allowed.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Marnie, you have a rich and exciting life. You do things some people only dream of doing. We are so proud of you! Abi has a unique perspective growing up as a Kodiak girl...

Anne Timpano said...

Sounds like a lovely plan! You are an awesome mom!