Friday, November 7, 2014

A year's worth of photos

My parents, Abby and I only get to see each other once a year, if we are lucky!  So there is lots of photo taking.

We got to see my three aunts, which is awesome. 

She was a wild child. Danced up a hippie storm at the Siesta Keys drum circle. 





We spent about four days on Anna Maria Is., which I recollect as a child quite vividly. It;s changed a lot, in of course negative ways (uber-development), but the beach is awesome. We only had a couple sunny days though, and only got to go in the water once due to a big storm!

Lots of pictures of sunsets. Being on the west side they are so beautiful, and how often do I tak ean hour to watch the sun set?!!?! I did every night when I was there! Haven't watched one since.






My parents went on w walk, and got caught in the rain and were super soacked! At least in teh swim suits!



It flooded on our street and my aunts got stuck until the middle of the night when the water finally receded.





The sea gulls get so close. It was pretty freaky. They are so small in comparison to the Alaska gulls! Dainty, with long legs.





Abby and I mom spent days making a sand castle. One day these two girls from Sweden, who didn't speak a lick of English, helped out.








Abby learned how to jump in a pool, put her head under water, and blow bubbles out her nose.


No comments: