Saturday, November 1, 2014

Seeing Mum and Dad


 My parents have seen Abby as a baby, a toddler, a 5-year old and now. Not enough! So it;s a big deal when we get together. This is the longest trip we planned - two solid weeks together, plus four for travel!

 I see this and see WARMTH! Also bunnies cause we are going to see my Aunt Regina, who likes bunnies.
 
My lil' soldier! She is a super traveler.

  Abby's one big request - Legoland! Check the scale, this in Miniature Land! It was really pretty awesome!

 Plumber John. 

 The Legoland is on an old garden and ski entertainment area. They have thus far maintained the property, and the old time ski show, well, as part of a Lego pirate show...

 It was cheesy fun.

Guess who had a hilariously good time on the water ride?! Grandmum! I haven't heard her laugh that hard for a long time!!!



 Hop in the pool was one of the first things we did when we got to Orlando.

 My other aunts Monica and Marcia met us there. 

 Granddad the photographer got a hole of my camera.





And I took it back and turned it around!

No comments: