Friday, November 21, 2014

From start to end

Family fun night.

Abby is just not so physically coordinated. 


One weekend from start to end. Sometimes stories begin at the end and work their way back. If only we had that hindsight. 
I couldn't sleep, so I ended up at Wild Alaskan. No pictures of the boat.

Afterwards worked on my headlamp photography.



I am not afraid, but I'm not stupid.


High noon. I lightened this photo.

Later to Chiniak ready ammunition bunker. At the very top there. Squint.


It was blowing so hard I could barely take a picture!

Pill box
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSQ72efsuc









Not much left interior wise, but the concrete is in amazing condition. 


Mirror of Miller Point



Ladder to below ground story. No, I walked in the main way, but the ladder is totally solid still.



A great part of me died,

but I finally have embraced my exile. Frankly, I don't give a damn.
(Which, in hindsight, adding a week later, I guess that's not true. I have been condemned to ignorance, and it;s frustrating. For example, I can't look at original documents.)

Ah, I see I deleted what I wrote. I couldn't commit. It was a touchy subject. In this photo, I am gesturing, or jester-ing.Can we influence physical existence by our thought? I will perhaps follow up with this at a later date.


Another room? Filled with gravel. 

Martson mat. The runway is surprising in good condition. We have had torrential rains, and water has gathered in the roads and potholes, except for the runway.

Logging. I thought there was supposed to be a buffer. Isn't there a State right away near roads?

Late night date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpaf0H4qFNw
Hard Wired


No comments: