Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let's see, getting off work on Friday, I took Abby on a stroller ride and then went to a silly girl sell-something party (e.g. Pink Papaya facials), which actually, I have come to enjoy (?!), and then sat at home alone (first time Shawen had Abby at his new house alone it seems) reading Breaking Dawn, which is hilarious. However, until now, I didn't remember doing any of that! I think my headache had consumed me by that point. Work, work, work is all I felt like I did.

An average weekend - Abby and I went to the beach, went on two back-pack walks, cleaned the house (laundry, swept, dishes, recycling, pick up lots of stuff on floor that Abby drops, etc.), and, oh wait, it was not an average weekend! I am not sure if I can relate the experience fully, but will work on it. It was WEIRD! I just happened to be there, was planning on going to beach, but it was raining. It did not occur to me that my presence would be so harmful. And I want nothing, but to be able to volunteer.

I can say that I have learned that I am not a good judge of character as I always thought. I am not apt to discern who is my friend and who is not, and who is sane and who is NOT. And, I have officially accomplished a complete moral inventory. I have considered everything I have said or done within the past year, if not going back further. I feel like I am growing and improving as a human.

And why the hell is everything Swedish today? Swedish film (Frederick och Fanny), Swedish music on the radio, and Swedish meatballs for lunch - oh come on, give me a break here!

No comments: