Monday, January 25, 2010

I know, graphic posts lately (and yes, even harsh. I am sorry for that, but I am working this out in my head, and when I vomit on this electronic paper I feel better. I am aware that some of these thoughts are not right. I have little choice except to shelter these thoughts and feelings, and that's not going to happen, despite my better judgment. I am working on this, believe me, but growth is not instantaneous. I guess that is my excuse. I really do not harbor any ill will, and I am NOT trying to create any, but again, when communication has been broken, what do you do?)

So, why share all this? Well, if someone can in any way learn something (how to be, how not to be), great. I figure this is all out in the vine anyway, and I might as well present an open-minded (although one-sided) and candid perspective, rather than .......well, anyway, I would prefer to be able to work it out, but that option has been deleted.

No comments: