Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Abby's 3rd Birthday PartIES

The girls were TRYING to blow up balloons! Abby is looking to Kori to see how, but Kori and Zoe can't do it either!




Sorry, but this is funny!!!

Delicioso!

I am princess Abby, put my tent together pllleease!

Jill and Zoe

Abby just got tired out at the first party. By 9pm she was watching TV!


Day 2


Don't drop the cake, don't drop the cake...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...

I wonder what she wished for!

Abby so likes this cooking set. I have a feeling I will be eating a lot of plastic eggplants.



Yep, two parties for this pumpkin. We have been talking about it for months, and now it's over. She had a blast. Thank you everyone for coming to eat cake! And thank you for the presents that I said were not necessary. The toys are fabulous and will come in VERY handy over the winter. Thank you.

No comments: