Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blow up!


Master potter Marnie does it again - blew up my first wall piece. Just because it looks dry, does not mean it is. I have to let things dry. I just always am trying to meet a deadline....this time I wasted just a week. At least I laugh about it now! I used to cry, but live and learn. Everything else in the kiln is fine. I am almost done glazing, so I can fire on Thursday for a bazaar on Saturday. However, I slept on my stomach last night, and hurt my back!!! So, now I don't know if I will be able to do the bazaar! I have some minor glazing to finish, but loading the kiln, lifting kiln shelves, unloading kiln, packing everything up, loading it in car along with a table etc etc., not so sure! My back doesn't hurt that bad, but I am still sick (my muscles feel weak and I am very unbalanced) and there is just too much to do!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Take photos when they are done!